Timetable is a SaaS to help fitness studio owners manage their offline and online businesses from one single platform.
We are hiring 2 full time developers to work on a vanilla Rails 7 admin application and a second client-only application in Vue (Nuxt).
Our core values
- Autonomy: We trust each other to make the best decision to do right by our teammates and customers.
- Quality: The quality of output matters more than the quantity.
- Communication: We value written communication and document everything as we go along.
- Calmness: We're calm and deliberate about the work we do here.
The only hard requirement is the desire to work with Ruby and Rails. Please apply even if you don't think you meet all the requirements.
- Ruby and Rails
- Hotwire + Stimulus
- Vue (Nuxt)
- Tailwind CSS
You do not need prior experience with any specific technologies but must have a good grasp of web development and have a high attention to detail.
To succeed in this role, we look for these qualities in a candidate
- High attention to detail.
- Good writing ability. Most communication will be in written form.
- Good communication skills in English.
- A good understanding of software architecture & object-oriented design patterns.
This is a fully remote position. Any location is considered but preference will be given to those who overlap with the UTC+8 time zone.
- Work form anywhere. This is a fully remote position.
- Work on your own schedule. We don't work more than 40 hours/week.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Learning and development budget.
How to apply
Please fill up this application form.
If we think you're a good fit, we'll put you through this interviewing process:
- Short 15 minute video call to introduce Timetable to you
- Programming language agnostic take home test
- Video call to review the take home test